Now I know as scrapbookers we love to experiment so there was a good chance I could waste a bottle just playing and not being satisfied with the results - because remember my only introduction to the product had been online tutorials (few and far between) - was I really going to use it to it's full potential?
Once the Embellees Team had been to the Tattered Angels/Heidi Swapp - Mystified Event in Sydney we came home with a greater understanding of how this product could change the way we scrap. So we decided to run this Workshop to help you gain that knowledge, get hands-on with the product without having to outlay all the $s before you really know what you want and what you are going to do with it.
We will be introducing you to:
- The basics on how to use the product properly
- How to blend colours together (oooh sooo many options here)
- Using the Glimmer Mist masks and other items you already have in your stash or around you to do the talked about Masking effect
- Stamping with Glimmer Mist ... but wait there's more - stamping with your masks so as to not waste any precious drops of Mist!
- Using other stamping products like embossing to create 'resist' backgrounds for you to spray on (come on most of us have done stamping/embossing and still have a heat gun we purchase at a craft show one time or another)
- Using Glimmer Mist to change all sorts of embellishments and different products
Go to our Workshop tab above and follow the directions to get your booking started today!