Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Try It Tuesday - Adhering Kaiser Bling Embellees


Try it Tuesday
24 August 2010

As you know, 'Try it Tuesdays' are all about those creative bods willing to share their talent and inspire us.

To celebrate the 'sisterhood' this week I wanted to share a great tutorial I found that has helped me solve one of my biggest 'scrapbooking dilemas'. 

I have a serious addiction to Kaiser 'bling'... you know the ones I mean, the gorgeous rhinestone words, butterflies, flowers, arrows (oh yeh I have a lot of these in my stash).  What I don't love about them is not being able to get them from the packaging to my page without a tangled mess - when they usually end up in the garbage and not on my page (I can hear you agreeing, see you nodding your head.... yeh come on admit it has happened to you too).


Well the lovely Deanne Stewart- Mills  and Tracy Wyldman over at 'Little Scrap Shop' have the best tutorial on how to solve this dilema and I wanted to share it with you all!  Not only do they offer one solution, but they have two tricks to share and I have tried both and they work brilliantly!

Kaiser Bling Stick Trick - Just click here to go the tutorial and like me you will be sticking your Bling on your next layout and passing on this great idea at your next crop......

1 comment: