Friday, December 3, 2010

A Christmas Garland to Share



The Embellees Team have been very excited to share in the 12 Days of Christmas that is happening over at Scrapbook Divas with the lovely head Diva 'Michelle' and her talented team of lovelies.








Day 3 sees us presenting some great ideas on making those very popular Garlands.  Now I know these are being a 'bit done to death' at the moment, but I have to say they appeal to me as they have all the elements I love about a craft project:

  • Quick
  • Not too many destructions...ooopps I mean instructions
  • Using up your stash - BIG plus is when it uses up lots of different stash
  • Shouts out 'handmade' to anyone and everyone
  • Multiple uses
  • Functional and pretty at the same time
  • The 'kidlets' can help
  • Get to use lots of different tools in my aresenal.. there I go again, I mean toolbox
So pop on over and check out all the other great ideas 'popping up' at the Divas Blog!!
http://divasfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment