Monday, December 6, 2010

On the 6th Day of Christmas....

I hope you have all been enjoying the wonderful projects being shown over at the Scrapbook Divas - 12 Days of Christmas Workshop.

Today the Embellees Team have added a project just ready for you to take up the challenge!

On the 6th day ... a Table Setting for Six

When it comes to making multiple/repeat projects it is important to keep it simple or you end up wanting to put the whole thing away and never finish it.  So the idea for this project was to make it real!




As my niece had asked me to organise the 'table scape' for our Christmas Lunch and her only request was that I incorporate Hot Pink into the colour scheme, I thought this would be the perfect project to challenge Head Diva Michelle's lovelies who follow over at Scrapbook Divas

 I knew I wanted to add a shabby chic/vintage feel to this and also raid my stash for those bits and pieces that would give it that special 'handmade' look ... nothing like a few crochet doilies, string, book paper and Dymo labelling to get that happening.






Here is a
sneaky peek












... but please do pop on over and visit the Divas workshop.
here is a link to take you directly there!!!  http://divasfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment